This product is called Natural Earl Grey because we use natural bergamot oil, together with the leaf from one carefully selected estate in the Uda Pussellawa region, to achieve this superbly balanced tea that has won Robert Wilson’s Ceylon Teas many awards.
- Winner of 3 star Gold at the London 2008 Annual Taste Awards
- Winner of SILVER at the London 2006 International Annual Taste Awards against all teas
- Winner of SILVER at the London 2004 International Annual Taste Awards
- Winner of GOLD at the London 2000 International Annual Taste Awards
We are delighted to be able to share this amazing Ceylon tea with you.
- Natural Earl Grey F.B.O.P./B.O.P.F can be served with or without milk. We recommend a thin slice of orange as a refreshing option.
- Will make a stronger brew to take milk if desired, increase the amount of leaf to taste
- 100% Ceylon tea guaranteed – all of our teas carry the Lion Logo symbol of quality.
O.P.A.? B.O.P.? F.B.O.P.? Not sure what tea grade to buy? Find out more about Ceylon Tea grades here:
Sri Lanka Tea Board: Find out more information on the Uda Pussellawa tea producing region on the Sri Lanka Tea Board website.